- 2 cup shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 cup shredded Mexican cheese divided
- 2 cup frozen Cauliflower Florets
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 can Rotel Green Chills with tomatoes, drained (Optional)
- top with cilantro (optional)
- Heat the frozen cauliflower florets in a microwave safe bow] for about 5 minutes until they are soft.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium-size bowl combine the cauliflower, sour cream, cream cheese, salsa verde, cilantro, garlic, paprika, cumin and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Add the shredded chicken and the optional can of Rotel ( drained) to the mixture.
- Pour into a casserole dish and top with the remainder I cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
Share this Recipe