- 16 oz 2 Sisters' Verde Salsa
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack
- lime wedges
- fresh cilantro, for garnish
- cooked white rice, for serving
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pour salsa into a large baking dish. Brush chicken all over with oil and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- 2. Nestle chicken into salsa and bake until cooked through, 35 minutes.
- 3. Remove chicken from oven and heat broiler. Top with cheese and broil until melty, 2 minutes.
- 4. Squeeze lime over chicken and garnish with cilantro. Serve over rice.
Share this Recipe