- 3/4 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 15 oz black beans, rinsed and drained
- 11 oz Mexicorn, drained
- 10 oz diced tomatoes & green chilies
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup 2 Sisters' Salsa
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 1/4 oz sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- In a small saucepan, bring rice and water to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, until rice is tender, 35-40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place beans, corn, tomatoes, cheddar cheese and rice in a large bowl; stir in salsa, sour cream and pepper. Transfer to a shallow 2 1/2 quart baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with onion and olives.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes. Sprinkle with Mexican cheese; bake, uncovered, until heated through and cheese is melted, 5-10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Share this Recipe