- 2 Sisters' Original Salsa
- green onions
- Melt butter and oil.
- Saute garlic, onions, celery, 2 Sisters’ Original Salsa, and seasoning on medium heat for approximately 10 minutes until onions are translucent.
- Add whisked flour (mixed with water) a little at a time until consistency is creamy.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes, adding water as needed.
- Turn heat to low and add shrimp.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes covered. Stir occasionally.
- Cook until shrimp edges curl and turn a pinkish color. Only add water as needed to keep the creamy texture.
- Stir in green onion tops and parsley just before serving.
- Serve over rice or over baked fish, fried or baked eggplant, etc.
- Compliments of Alex D. of Alabama
Share this Recipe