- 1 lb pulled pork
- 1 cup 2 Sisters' Jalapeno Salsa
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 bag Tostitos Scoops
- 1 cup sour cream
- green onions, chopped
- 1. Combine the pork, salsa, and cheese.
- 2. Lay out approximately 30 Scoops, cup side up. Fill each with the pork mixture. Be generous but try not to overfill.
- 3. Bake at 400 degrees for 3-5 minutes. This firms up the mixture, dries any excess moisture, and keeps the bites crispy while serving.
- 4. Top each chip with a small amount of sour cream and one dot of Sriracha.
- 5. Toss a handful of green onions over all chips.
- Compliments of Bayou BBQ and Brew
Share this Recipe