- 4-5 thin “bone in” or boneless pork chops
- 1 1/2-2 tablespoons of Country Crock Plant Butter with Olive Oil
- 1 16 oz jar 2 Sisters' Original Salsa
- 1 4 oz can green chilies
- 1. In a large skillet, melt butter on medium high heat.
- 2. Brown pork chops on one side, usually about 2-3 minutes.
- 3. Turn pork chops and add jar of salsa and can of green chilies.
- 4. Stir and cook for about 20 minutes or until done. Stir occasionally.
- 5. Serve with a slice of bread covered with the salsa/chilies mix.
- Courtesy of Michael A. of Alabama
Share this Recipe