- 1 lb. Louisiana crawfish tails, drained
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 frozen pie crusts
- 2 Sisters' Special Blend Seasoning, to taste
- 1 cup 2 Sisters' Salsa
- 1. Sauté onions and bell peppers in butter and salsa until the onions are clear.
- 2. Add crawfish tails and cream of mushroom soup.
- 3. Season to taste.
- 4. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring often.
- 5. Pour mixture into frozen pie crust.
- 6. Cover with second pie crust. Pinch edges to seal, then make slits in the top crust.
- 7. Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown.
Share this Recipe