- 1 lb. Louisiana crawfish tails
- 3 cups whole kernel corn
- 8 oz. 2 Sisters' Cajun Salsa
- 5 oz. seasoning blend
- 1/4 cap liquid crab boil
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 diced onion
- 2 Sisters' Special Blend Cajun Seasoning, to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Melt butter in medium pot and saute seasoning blend until onions are clear.
- 2. Add corn, salsa, liquid crab boil, Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper. Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes.
- 3. Add crawfish tails, cover, and continue cooking another 15 minutes.
- 4. Add cream cheese and cook uncovered until cream cheese melts and liquid thickens.
Share this Recipe