- 6 Frozen Chicken Breasts
- 2 packages Taco Seasoning
- 1 (16 oz) can Tomato Sauce
- 1 (16 oz) can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow or orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1. Place all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- 2. Drain any excess liquid from pot after cooking.
- 3. Shred chicken with fork or tongs.
- 4. Serve with 2 Sisters' Salsa, sour cream, shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole, tortillas, or nacho chips.
- Compliments of Timothy P. of Oklahoma
Share this Recipe