- 1 can 16.3 oz refrigerated biscuits
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 1/2 cup Mexican style shredded cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Sliced Jalapeño peppers
- 2 Sisters' Salsa
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Cover the bottom of 8x4 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, spray pan and paper with non stick spray.
- Quarter biscuits and toss in bowl with 3Tbsp melted butter. Stir together and add cheese.
- Place in pan and add Jalapeños throughout and on top.
- Bake 35-40 mins or until golden brown.
- Remove and run knife around the sides of pan to loosen bread and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove for pan and serve warm with 2 Sisters' Salsa for dipping.
Share this Recipe