- 1/3 cup salsa
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 1/4 cups pecans, chopped
- 1. With an electric mixer, combine salsa, cream cheese, garlic salt, and 1/4 cup chopped pecans. Mix until well blended.
- 2. Turn onto wax or parchment paper, and with moistened hands, form into a ball.
- 3. Roll cheese ball in the remaining pecans, making sure it is well covered.
- 4. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least one hour. Serve with crackers.
- Compliments of rightangleadv.com/blog/seasons-eatings
Share this Recipe